Alan Pavlish is a veteran game designer, producer and programmer who has received an honourable Special Thanks mention in the credits of Realms of the Haunting.
Alan has a lenghthy career in the gaming industry, having worked for developers such as Interplay, Electronic Arts, Origin Systems and Fox Interactive. At present, he is Chief Executive Officer of Tantrum Inc., a consulting agency specializing in video games and online gaming.
Among others, Alan has been involved in the design, programming and/or production of the following video games:
- Galaxian (1983)
- Murder on the Zinderneuf (1984)
- Wasteland (1988)
- Battle Chess (1989)
- J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord of the Rings: Volume One (1994)
- Boogerman: A Pick and Flick Adventure (1994)
- Wolfenstein 3D (1995)
- Frankenstein: Through the Eyes of the Monster (1995)
- Mummy: Tomb of the Pharaoh (1996)
- Casper (1996)
- Dragon Dice (1997)
- Heart of Darkness (1998)
- Wasteland 2 (2014)
- Alan's developer sheet on Mobygames
- Alan's LinkedIn profile
- Wasteland 2 Kickstarter Wrap Party Q&A, with appearances from Alan and Brian Fargo.