Darren Lambourne is a British sound designer and composer based in Cambridge. Along with Neil Biggin, Patrick Phelan and composer Chris Adams, he was responsible for the audio content of the 1996 video game Realms of the Haunting.
Apparently moving to Austria around the year 2003, he has been working for the Vienna departments of Rockstar and Deep Silver. Between 2009 and 2015, Darren was a senior sound designer at Ninja Theory, among others working on Enslaved: Odyssee to the West and the Devil May Cry franchise. According to his LinkedIn profile, Darren is currently employed at Cloud Imperium Games, contributing to the acoustics of the studio's space simulation video game Star Citizen.
- X-COM: Apocalypse (1997)
- Fragile Allegiance (1997)
- Hardwar (1998)
- B-17 Flying Fortress: The Mighty 8th! (2000)
- Enslaved: Odyssee to the West (2010)
- Cursed Mountain (2010)
- DmC: Devil May Cry (2013)
- ↑ Darren's audio set-up and activity on Ninja Theory
- ↑ Darren's LinkedIn profile
- ↑ Frost's commentary on Star Citizen: Around the Verse 3.2
- ↑ Darren talks about his work on the audio content of Star Citizen, starting at 25:55.
- ↑ The Chilling Sound Design of Star Citizen
- ↑ The Sound Designers of Star Citizen (German)