|Cast Members of Realms of the Haunting|
Gerry Hinks (born 1934/35 in Rugeley, Staffordshire, England, United Kingdom) is a British actor. In the 1996 video game Realms of the Haunting, he assumes the role of Charles Randall, the main protagonist's father.
Gerry became a full time professional in 1987 after over 40 years experience of successful amateur theatre behind him. During that time, he formed his own theatre company, the Opus Theatre Company, the first play he selected being "Rattle of a Simple Man" by Charles Dyer. Other plays that were being performed during the first three years of Opus were Oscar Wilde's "The Importance of Being Earnest", Harold Pinter's "The Caretaker" and Willy Russell's "Educating Rita." He received his first equity card when Robert Robertson, who was then the artistic director of the Dundee Repertory Theatre, offered him a part in a play called "Man at Yir Back" for a run of 9 weeks. Since then he has enjoyed playing a wide variety of roles.
Gerry is married and has 3 daughters and 2 grandsons.
- The Rivals (Lookout Theatre)
- Worm's Eye View (CV Productions)
- The Importance of Being Earnest (Jill Freud Company)
- Hobson's Choice and Man For All Seasons (Lookout Theatre)
- The Railway Children (Middle Ground)
- Kafka's Dick (Dukes Lancaster)
- Funny Money, Sailor Beware, Dry Rot (Jill Freud Company)
- Our Song (Teg Productions)
- Arcadia (Manchester Library Theatre)
- Shooting Star (Chester Gateway)
- Lady Windermere's Fan (Manchester Royal Exchange)
- Double Death (The Mill at Sonning)
- Coronation Street (Reverend Graham Broadbent - 8 episodes)
- The Royal (Major Chapman)
- Emmerdale (Doctor McKay)
- No Angels (Mister Hope)
- Hollyoaks (Judge)
- Days That Shook the World (Stanley Baldwin)
- This Little Life
- The Ring and the Seal