On this page, we want to speculate on the significance of certain Numbers that have a recurring appearance in the game.
- 6 o'clock (Grandfather's Clock in the Study, Floor Clock beyond the Sarcophagus, Kitchen Clock in the Vicarage)
- Seven Seals
- Seven Serpent Statuettes are required to open the Sarcophagus in the Study
- By the Seven by bound
- Raquia: Room of Riddles has Seven Chambers
- Seven Gems are used to solve the colourful riddle in the small Chapel in Raysiel's Tower
- Island of Threads: The green dome is encircled by a formation of seven rocks which appear to be melted off, reminiscent of the game's , in which we apparently bear witness to the creation of this place.
- The News Cutting we find between the pages of the Scrapbook reports about the appearance of Seven Crop Circles in Helston.
- 16 Brains in Sheol