The Traps appear in Raquia, inactive at first but afflicting us in case we awoke Raysiel at some point during our stay in his palace.
- Steel Trap Doors
- Moving Hedges that reconfigurate the layout
- Piercing Fences that abruptly shoot up from the ground
- "Nasty Chainsaw[s]"
- "Naughty Mincing Machine".
Traps are also mentioned in the PC Format Timeline, in reference to the Seals:
The Power of Abaddon is conjured into the Mirror. Abaddon is forced to tell Florentine of the traps within the Seals on the Stones.
- ↑ Texture description (DEMO1.DAS folder): CHAINSAW.nasty chainsaw.bmp
- ↑ Texture description (DEMO1.DAS folder): NITEMARE.naughty mincing machine.bmp
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.